4.20.2007

Finally, Michael's birthday pictures. . .












His birthday had a Star Wars theme. That seemed appropriate, since he's seen Star Wars so many times that he can hum all of the soundtrack orchestration, beginning to end.



















He got his first real model train for his birthday. It is an N-scale steam engine. All the cousins were fascinated. Well, the boys were fascinated anyway.

It was Michael's first surprise party, and I wish I had a picture of his face when he first walked in the door. He was so surprised that he literally fell to the floor.


























This picture of Jim was taken the same week as Michael's party. It has nothing to do with the party, I'm just including it because I like the picture. :)

1 comment:

frannie said...

cute picture of Jim in the tub! oh, better to blackmail you with, my dear!