4.20.2007

Michael has been drawing a lot lately. He draws comics in which he is the hero. Here are a couple that I thought were interesting.

In Michael's comic world, he is often Doc Oc, but good instead of evil. At any rate, that's why he's drawn himself below with long robotic arms.

The guy Doc Oc Michael is holding up is a criminal.
Michael says that, "He's a criminal because he stole a top hat."
Of course.





















Michael completed an entire notepad of drawings recently, and here's his "The End" page, containing his comic book family. Click on the image to enlarge it. The spider on top of the "T" is named Snookums (I think he got that from a Franny K. Stein book) and the two spiders at the bottom of the page are Snookums' parents. I wish I knew who the girl is that Doc Oc Michael is sharing "loving" thoughts with, but he won't tell me.



No comments: